All fitness centers, classes, programs, and clubs are CLOSED and CANCELLED until further notice.
See below for resources available to support
NIH Employee Fitness and Well-being
September is National Yoga Month View Free Classes Here!
Special Events for Yoga Month!
September 16 at 10:00 am, “Family Yoga Day.”
September 21 at 12:30pm,“Yoga
for the Virtual Worker”
September 29 at 12:00 pm “The Science and Practice of Yoga"
Yoga Resources from National Center for Complementary and Integrative
- “Yoga: What You Need To Know" fact sheet
- “5 Things You Should Know About Yoga" tip sheet
- Clinical Digest for Health Professionals
- Yoga for Health
- Use of Yoga, Meditation, and Chiropractic by Adults and Children
- Yoga for Pain
- National Health Interview Survey 2017 results
- “More adults and children are using yoga and meditation" news release
- “NHIS 2017 – Adults' use of yoga, meditation and chiropractors"
- “NHIS 2017 – Children's use of yoga, meditation and chiropractors"
- “Coping with COVID-19: Gentle Stretch Yoga for YOU" livestream recording with Shannon Oussoren, NIH R&W instructor
R&W Virtual Fitness Classes Here
Coast to Coast Fitness Challenge
View Leaderboard Here!
Meditation and Mindfulness Resources
Additonal Fitness and Well-being Resources*
Wide range of fitness offerings for different skill levels
CrossFit at Home
Unique approach using many regular household items for all skill levels also has healthy recipes
Pandemic Care Resources
Gentle healing Meditations and affirmations
Food Safety Nutrition and Wellness during Covid-19
*"Providing information and resources from these websites does not represent or constitute an endorsement of any product, service, entity or enterprise by the National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, the United States Government, or its employees."